Ingressive For Good Scholarship 2021 for African Youths to Learn to Code & Design (fully funded)
Deadline: March 25, 2021
About IngressiveIngressive for Good exists to equip young Africans in need with tech skills to help them impact and contribute to the development of Africa, socially and economically. Ingressive For Good (I4G) was created to address the glaring inequities that exist within African tech ecosystems.
Ingressive For Good seeks to formally train African tech talents in need, studying computer science, by providing scholarships to Ivy-Leagues of Africa. The goal is to develop youth leaders in tech who are ready to put their learned skills to work in leading organizations, communities, and their local countries while giving them access to resources, mentorship, and progress opportunities in the technology industry.
- Jobs for finalists
- Laptops for some finalists
- Open to African youths interested in learning coding and design
Register here below. No exam needed.
How it Works:
- Apply Chosen candidates will be assigned tasks weekly and introduced to programming frameworks
- Participants will be presented in real-world applications to practice
- Finalists will qualify to access laptops and jobs in the best tech companies
For more information, visit Ingressive For Good.